Nokia Phone's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nokia Phone's

All About Nokia Mobile's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About The Battry!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The PROGRAMMER
WEB MASTER
WEB MASTER

About The Battry!!! Empty
PostSubject: About The Battry!!!   About The Battry!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi Every Body I am the WEBMASTER and I want To tell you about Something that's You will ASK why is the Battry in N95 & N80 is not strong just like N73 And the lower Phones .... And the Answer is that the Technology Of WiFi is Taking to much ... from my Trying The Wifi Thing is Too much Nice And Usefull and I love to Use it ... But What You can do With the internet On the phone ... All the site you can Enter But What you can do You writing Slowlly on the Phone Some Pages you can't See Because it's need Improved Java Program ... And the phone is not improved to open those page .... and sometimes you want to acsees some place in the Universty and you can't ... I think That this Wifi On the Phone Is for EmailS Sending and receving .... Chat on the EBuddY Site THROW the Phone .. And Else But the TIC is developing and To Enable this on a little Phone It will Cost you A high Battry , but For the WiFi & GPS & the Other Tic I think the low Battry Is Worth for This improvment And In the future will be a great TIC that Will Help Saving the Energy .....

Back to top Go down
https://nokia.forumotion.net

About The Battry!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nokia Phone's :: NOKIA Phone's :: OS 9.1 9.2 :: Trick's & Thing's Around-
Jump to: