Nokia Phone's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nokia Phone's

All About Nokia Mobile's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Symbian Newsomatic: Sunday, 13 Jan 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The PROGRAMMER
WEB MASTER
WEB MASTER

Symbian Newsomatic: Sunday, 13 Jan 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Symbian Newsomatic: Sunday, 13 Jan 2008   Symbian Newsomatic: Sunday, 13 Jan 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:32 pm

[01:44] Touch(less) UI + Accelerometer (Forum Nokia Blogs)
We all know iPhone. Even though it's not available in Hungary as of yet, I've already had the chance to hold it in my hands and play with it. It's simply great. People say that it's because of the touch UI, but I don't believe that. It's not that simple. Lot...

[06:41] Brief: Must read article about the American wireless space and... (Into Mobile)
Wired posted an epic piece about the development of the iPhone in the context of the things Apple had to do to break the mold of preventing phone manufactures from making a name for themselves in the colonies (America). If you ever wanted to know why Europeans laugh at the states a...

[12:39] Comparison of N810 and N800 (Nseries WOM World)
Neoncherry at the Internet Tablet School has published a real life comparison of the N810 and N800 running OS2008. While testing the devices the results were incredibly similar, with both the N810 and N800 performing at the same speeds and with the same screen brightness, despite r...

[13:03] What the Nseries could do better? (Nseries WOM World)
Symbian Guru Ricky Cadden spent a week with an Apple iPhone recently, and has written an interesting list of some of the iPhone’s features he’d like to see incorporated into Nokia Nseries devices. The list is presented in 5 points covering email set-up (over-complicated...
Back to top Go down
https://nokia.forumotion.net

Symbian Newsomatic: Sunday, 13 Jan 2008
Page 1 of 1