Nokia Phone's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nokia Phone's

All About Nokia Mobile's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

S60 @ Mobile World Congress Barcelona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The PROGRAMMER
WEB MASTER
WEB MASTER

S60 @ Mobile World Congress Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: S60 @ Mobile World Congress Barcelona   S60 @ Mobile World Congress Barcelona Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Posted by Saara at 09:05 AM | Categories: S60 Events

As we are getting closer to this year’s Mobile World Congress (formerly known as 3GSM) in Barcelona Feb 11 – 14, I thought I’d share our plans for the event.

Like the previous years, S60 will have a strong presence in MWC. Visitors to the S60 stand will be treated to a view of the latest S60 platform features, applications, technologies and devices. This year’s demos include:

- S60 touch UI
- S60 sensor technologies
- S60 Internet browsing
- S60 Internet innovation enablers (Web runtime and Flash Lite runtime evolution with Service APIs)
- S60 native development platform (Open C evolution, C++, Python)
- S60 and Internet community services
- S60 device showcase
- The infamous Tune my S60 kiosk

S60 stand can be found from hall 8, stand number 8B169. We'll be at the same location as last year. Check the floor plan of hall 8 from here (.pdf) More information about Nokia in MWC from http://www.nokia.com/mwc. This wiki also provides some useful information about the events around MWC.
Back to top Go down
https://nokia.forumotion.net

S60 @ Mobile World Congress Barcelona
Page 1 of 1