Nokia Phone's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nokia Phone's

All About Nokia Mobile's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Three events, two dates - Nseries, S60 and the Shed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The PROGRAMMER
WEB MASTER
WEB MASTER

Three events, two dates - Nseries, S60 and the Shed Empty
PostSubject: Three events, two dates - Nseries, S60 and the Shed   Three events, two dates - Nseries, S60 and the Shed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Published by Steve Litchfield at 16:27 GMT, February 21st 2008

Some events for your diary, should you be in the area. I'll start with the one I'm at(!). On March 5th at the 3Bs in Reading, UK, there's a chance to try out the Nokia N82 to take Xenon-flash photos and see me with my rock band, Shed Music. The fun starts at 8.30pm. On the same night, March 5th, WOM World are holding an Nseries get together at the Crown, in London, from 6.30pm. Finally, there's an S60 event in Milan, Italy on March 11th from 8pm. Phew!

If you're planning to come along to try the N82 (also courtesy of WOM World) and watch me make a fool of myself on guitar and vocals(!), drop me a line at slitchfield@gmail.com so that I know how many are expected!
Back to top Go down
https://nokia.forumotion.net

Three events, two dates - Nseries, S60 and the Shed
Page 1 of 1